Friday 6 March 2015

Quilts in the Barn - Sneak Peak

Welcome to Sewmiriam ! Thanks for stopping by. This week has been busy indeed. With Quilts in the Barn rapidly approaching, by request I have started making some bags for the boutique that will be there.


Here are some of the bags so far. Just a sneak peak! I want there to be a few surprises. These zip top bags have just the right gusset/base size for fat quarter bundles and sewing supplies to sit comfortably in. The bags are fully quilted and lined with a handy inside pocket. These sturdy bags will keep your stuff happy and safe inside. The bags stand up on their own and open widely to make things easy to retrieve. Want to make one, or 2 or 3? Join me at The Cottage Quiltworks in Warriewood for a class. Contact the store for details. 

Here is another sneak peak of my quilt which will also be in the Quilts in the Barn Exhibition, featuring the quilting life of Margaret Sampson- George and her students.


Plenty of sewing to do, so this week's post is short and sweet. 
Happy sewing, love Miriamx



2 comments:

  1. Will you be in Melbourne at the exhibition?
    I love your quilt and bags, what is the theme of your quilt ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I can't make it to Melbourne. The quilt I am sending down there is called "My Happy Place"

    ReplyDelete