Thursday 22 October 2015

2 kinds of NEW

 Maybe  because it is Spring, or maybe its just because …..

there is a Sewmiriam workshop coming up at the end of next week, that  my mind has turned towards the Handy Ziptop Bag. Since most of the bags I have made now have wonderful homes both near and  far, I thought  this time I might be selfish and make one just for me.


I am really happy with how it turned out. This is the front, 

and this is the back...



Even the inside pocket is kind of cute ...

I added a double sided hexagon as a trim for  the zipper. This is easy to do and lifts a bag from nice to Wow!


And then …. my mind turned towards making a new tote bag design. But more about that next time . Can't wait? If you follow me on Instagram  @sewmiriam you will see a sneak peak photo. 

Happy sewing, Miriamx

No comments:

Post a Comment