Wednesday 16 November 2016

Cotton and Steel Star Gazing

In need of some cheer? Thought you might be. So this week I have decided  to share with you  some festive stars  that I have been working on . The quilt isn't finished yet, but these stars already bring a smile to my face, so I hope they bring some happiness your way as well. 

These star blocks will be be approximately 20 inch square when finished and are made using the Garland range of fabric from Cotton and Steel. You can view the range by clicking here.   I have made the blocks using the Star Gazing pattern by Lynne Wilson which I purchased from Cottage Quiltworks. 

I have decided to make 9 blocks and here they are, in no particular order. I have used a mixture of light and bright backgrounds . Each star has its own personality!









 













A short and sweet blogpost this week , and I will keep my final layout as a surprise for a later post. Thank you so much for stopping by. I am so glad you did. You are always welcome. 

Happy sewing, love Miriamx 


No comments:

Post a Comment